rPDU, Switched Outlet Level Monitoring EC, Variable Power Configuration, Max 22.0kW, Vertical, (18) Locking IEC C13, (12) Locking IEC C19, Universal Input, Black Powder Coat
- The universal input can mate to any geographically specific FSC, Facility Side Cable, and is designed to operate with variable power input configurations from 16A to 60A, 120V to 415V (defined by the connected FSC).
- The Pivoting Connector adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees to assist with power cable routing.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards).
- VLC (Visible Light Communication).
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Color-coded U-Lock receptacles by circuit for instant identification on select units.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- TAA compliant.
- The Universal design enables users to utilize a single UPDU model with various input power configurations to simplify inventory management and enable rapid deployments worldwide.
- Increase or decrease UPDU power capacity by changing the FSC to adapt to fluctuating equipment power needs.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- U-Lock receptacles secure power cords and avoid accidental disconnections.
- Simplify circuit and phase balancing with color-coded receptacles.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Power sequencing time delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down connected equipment to avoid circuit overload.
- Remotely reboot outlets to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment upon power failure with outlet-level control.
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment with the outlet level option.